Beginning Monday, August 9th, the Academy of Magical Arts will require proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test result
(within 72 hours of visiting The Magic Castle) for all members and guests coming to the club.
Photographic evidence of vaccination/testing proof will be acceptable.
Members: Please inform all of your invited guests of this important new protocol.
Please note that we will continue to require masks/face coverings for everyone inside the building when not at a Dining Room table or actively enjoying food and beverage.
People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, you are NOT fully vaccinated.
The CDC recommends vaccination for children 12 and older. The Magic Castle applies the same aforementioned rules to this age group as we do adults (Proof of vaccination or a negative test result).
Since children between the ages of 4 and 12 cannot be vaccinated, a negative test result will be required.
Test results must be in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy), and include:
- Type of test (indicating it is a NAAT or antigen test)
- Entity issuing the result (e.g. laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service)
- Specimen collection date. A negative test result must show the specimen was collected within the 3 days before the reservations date.
- Information that identifies the person
- Test Result
The AMA strives to create a safe environment for all patrons and staff during this challenging pandemic crisis. We thank you for being part of the effort, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the magic!
Questions? Email Hervé Lévy, General Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.