The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general upkeep of the property. This may include basic plumbing, carpentry, painting and janitorial tasks. You must be able to work in a group or individually throughout the day. Must be ready to answer incoming requests from other departments and be willing to assist them swiftly. Pay attention to detail and perform work in a neat, clean, efficient and safe manner.
You must have at least 2 years of training and/or experience in one or more of the following fields: painting, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Requires the ability to safely carry, climb and descend stepladders, and work at elevated heights.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 50 pounds of materials
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organization skills.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure and respond with a sense of urgency.
- Requires the ability to follow all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to discern colors, contrast and depth.
- Generally works indoors and outdoors, on elevated structures and in cramped areas.
Job Type: Full-time
No phone calls please. Qualified applicants will be contacted. Please send resume including cover letter.